Sunday, June 26, 2011

First Post!

Howdy Y'all! Beth here! I just wanted to say hello and welcome to our blog! As most of you know, we have recently moved into our first new home! We are really enjoying the new place! It's 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and very spacious! It's perfect for the 3 of us and there is a guest room available for any of our friends and family who wish to come visit! Jonny is finishing his prereqs for the Radiology Tech Program that he was recently accepted to, I'm still working full time over in Family Medicine and Nate is busy enjoying summer and getting ready for his yearly trek to The Bahamas with my parents! (Wish they'd take me!) LOL I'm really digging this blog thing...I'm going to post a few pics of the new house. Enjoy! 


Our First New Home!

My Dining Room

My Kitchen

Favorite Part of my Bathroom!

Backyard Still Needs Some Work...

Best Part...That's Nate High School Being Built Behind Us!

1 comment: